Sunday 16 February 2014

Welcome to the world of my Tiny Explorer

My little boy has turned one. I'm working full time and have been doing so since he was 6 months old (due to circumstances out of my control).

I love my job as a primary school teacher, My problem with working full time? I love my little boy more!

I love putting everything into what I do. My problem is I no longer can!

I love working with children, watching them discover, learn, explore and create. My problem is the paperwork that I bring home!

I love being me, a teacher, a wife and most of all a Mummy BUT I haven't yet got the balance right.

This blog is to explore my feelings as a full time working Mummy balancing the work I bring home and the fun, exciting things we get to do as a family during school holidays, the weekend and after work!

I hope it also helps me to find answers to how others manage it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment